Free shipping in the contiguous USA!
To use Susan Garrett's 2x2 weave pole training method, you need a minimum of 3 sets of 2x2 weave poles, for a total of 6 poles. As recommended by Susan, these 2x2 bases have holes in them so that they can be staked to the ground and they have "tails" on the ends so that you can easily line them up. These 2x2 bases made by Max 200 meet all those requirements plus they are built to last.
- Bases have holes for staking and "tails" on the ends so that you can easily line them up.
- Bases can be fastened together with a special connector bracket to create competition pole sets.
- Bases are made from 3/16" thick by 3" wide steel.
- Bases are painted using a powder-coating process.
- Middle section of each base has a sand coating applied to keep dogs from slipping if they step on the base.
- Poles are 1.125" in diameter and 40" long.
- Your choice of 22" or 24" spacing.
- Your choice of tapeless striped poles (the color striping is infused into the PVC during the manufacturing process) or solid color furniture-grade PVC poles. You may choose a second color if you want contrasting poles.
Important Shipping Notes: Weave Poles are shipped directly from the manufacturer in New York. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. also note that this item is excluded from any storewide free shipping offers.