From the maker of the extremely popular Cato Board Training Platforms comes the Cato Plank!
The Cato Plank is a great tool for a variety of training and development applications. When used as a training platform, the 12" x 36" size is especially useful for teaching clean fronts, crisp downs, etc. This size was created because of overwhelming demand and fills a need in the dog training world. (For comparison, the Cato Board is 16" x 24".)
The Cato Plank Turf Surface is suitable for indoor/outdoor use. The turf stays cool even in direct sunlight, and provides excellent traction in all conditions.
The Cato Plank is also designed to be used with the optional Cato Tilt Stand which transforms the Cato Plank from a stationary platform into a multi-function training tool.
- 12"W x 36"L x 3.5"H and weighs 9.6 lbs
- Made from HDPE that has been specially formulated for strength and stiffness—supports over 200 lbs.—and is also incredibly durable—will not crack or chip
- High-traction turf surface that is safe and comfortable for dogs—the turf stays cool even in direct sunlight
- 12 high-grip rubber feet so that it does not slide on hard, smooth surfaces like wood, linoleum, or tile
- Ultra-stable even on irregular terrain
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage
- Made in the USA
Important Shipping Note: The Cato Plank is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Wisconsin via Fedex Ground. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.