The first-ever Conference Unleashed was a 3-day virtual conference held on October 30 - November 1, 2020. The program was designed for anyone interested in learning about CU, whether an individual with a reactive, distracted, worried, over-the-top dog, an instructor who has to deal with these types of dogs in class, or a professional trainer or behaviorist.
The conference focused on exploring the art and science behind the Control Unleashed® program. Presenters talked about everything from using CU for behavior modification to applying CU in sport-specific training and with multiple species. If you're not sure how the broader themes of CU fit into your training plan for your specific sport, there are unique context talks, given by experienced Certified Control Unleashed Instructors that demonstrate how to apply the CU program to various dog sports and daily life activities.
Presenters include: Leslie McDevitt, Dr. Karen Overall, Julie Daniels, Dr. Laura Donaldson, Eva Bertilsson, Emelie Johnson Vegh, Sarah Owings, Hannah Branigan, Peggy Hogan, Marge Rogers, Cindy Carter, Crystal Gerovac, Jeannine Jay, Nina Haaland, Anette Buind Nordby, Megan Wallace, Jen Digate, MaryKay Hasseman, Laurie C. Williams, Angie Madden, and Ameera Skandarani.
What's included with your purchase?
- Over 27 hours of recorded presentations and Q&A sessions
- Access on mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.
To watch the recorded presentations in our conference classroom, you will need:
- High-speed internet: Watching the recorded presentations will take less bandwidth than watching the live Q&As because the video playback will be buffered as necessary. If you are unsure whether your internet speed is sufficient to watch the recorded videos, you can test it out by joining the free class in the Clean Run Learning Center. The class focuses on agility training, but there are a number of videos you can test out in that classroom, and you can also get a feel for our online classroom. You will be asked to register when you click the link.
- An up-to-date web browser: Please make sure you are using the latest version (or the one before that) of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge. You can check your browser version here: https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
- An up-to-date operating system: Please make sure you are using the latest version (or the one before that) of Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, or Android.