The KLIMB is the world’s first professionally designed and engineered dog training platform, and it's useful in a number of different ways.
Dog Training Platform: A small, elevated platform provides an excellent way to train animals of all kinds. (Think about traditional lion tamers: remember the pedestals used to position the big cats) Training platforms take advantage of a dog's natural tendency to seek a higher vantage point, and they create a natural barrier that marks the confines of the dog's space. In addition, platforms are deliberately crafted to be just large enough for the animal to comfortably occupy the space. To remain comfortably perched on the limited surface of the KLIMB, your dog must focus. As your dog becomes comfortable and secure on his "perch," he begins to think of it as his "place," like this favorite chair, bed, or safe spot. The dog is able to ignore distractions and concentrate on you for the next command or activity. You train your dog to remain on the KLIMB until you formally release him.
Agility Training: The KLIMB can be incorporated into agility training in a variety of ways and used as a pause table and a "go out" platform.
Fitness System: The KLIMB is a versatile piece of equipment to use in conjunction with other balance props for strengthening and fitness activities. There are myriad of exercises that you can do and the KLIMB adds a new and positive dynamic to fitness and strengthening training. The dogs and handlers find it's fun to work with. Combine multiple KLIMBs and the possibilities are endless.
The KLIMB features a strong, molded poly deck with an exclusive PawGrip rubberized surface for sure footing. The legs screw securely in place and store flush in a recessed area underneath the surface of the platform for easy, compact transport. The KLIMB is washable, waterproof, and can be used indoors or outdoors in hot or cold weather. The KLIMB is UV stabilized.
- Made of durable, washable, and modular deck with removable legs
- Fully molded materials means no sharp edges
- Proprietary PawGrip surface for sure footing
- Proprietary QuiKonnect system allows you to combine multiple KLIMBs in unlimited configurations
- Multiple KLIMBs are designed to stack and store neatly
- 24" x 24" x 12" high platform with legs attached
- Can be used without legs for a 4" high platform (we recommend using the optional Sure Feet to plug the holes in the top of the KLIMB when using it this way)
- Weighs only 14lbs for portable on-the-go training
- Weight-rated to hold 500 lbs.
- UV stabilized to last a lifetime outdoors