Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
There's no faster and easier way to replace your current table surface (or to create a surface for a new table that you're building) than with Max 200's complete table replacement surfaces. These pre-cut panels come fully rubberized in your choice of colors and are ideal for replacing plywood. The rubberized panels are ready for you to install as soon as they are unpacked; just attach them to your existing table top frame using the supplied self-tapping screws. You'll even receive extra rubber granules that you can use to cover the screw heads when you're done.
This rubber surfacing conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, UKI, and USDAA regulations. The rubber is very stable in all kinds of weather, and there is no shedding of granules. In fact, the granules are bound together so well that you can clean the surface by scrubbing it with a brush or power washing it.
You have a choice of materials for the rubberized top panel:
- Alumaskin: A 1/8"-thick aluminum composite made from 2 sheets of 4mm aluminum that are laminated to each side of a polyethylene core. Alumaskin panels are 40% lighter than wood. We recommend choosing this option if your table is made out of metal. The Alumaskin top with the sides installed weighs 26 lbs.
- Plastaskin: A dense plastic that is equivalent in weight and thickness to plywood but will never rot. We recommend choosing this option if your table is made out of PVC or wood. The Plastaskin top with the sides installed weighs 35 lbs.
- When you purchase a complete replacement surface for your table, you get a 36" x 36" rubberized panel for the table top and 4 painted 3" x 36" Plastaskin panels for the sides of the table top.
- Although multiple colors are available for your rubberized table top, we recommend selecting yellow to avoid heat retention. You can select a different color for the side panels.
- The rubber surface on these panels is made using only premium TPV rubber granules which are specifically designed for use as indoor and outdoor sports and play surfaces where safety, slip-resistance, flexibility underfoot, color-fastness, and UV-resiliency are critical. Not only does the color last for longer, but the granules do not harden over time because of the innovative technology used in the manufacturing process to ensure material stability. Plus they’re rigorously tested to meet internationally accepted standards. So don’t settle for EPDM alternatives or TPV imposters.
Important Shipping Notes: This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer in New York. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the contiguous U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run warehouse.