Say WHAT? The What, Which, Why, Where & How of Verbal Directional Cues In Agility
Verbal cues have become a critical element of agility training and handling. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn
- WHICH cues to train
- WHAT they mean to your dog
- WHY you want to train them
- WHERE they can be used on course
- HOW to begin training them (there is a simple game for each cue!)
Also, you'll learn
- How to prioritize your training without feeling overwhelmed by So. Many. Words!
- How to choose your words
- How to use pitch, rhythm, tone, and energy to help the dogs differentiate your verbal cues
- Tips to help you remember to use your verbals on course
There are video demos of foundation training for each verbal cue, beginning with flatwork and then moving to jumps.
What is included with your purchase?
- Access to all course materials on both mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content
Equipment and space needed
- 2 or 3 jumps
- Any size space
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.