Teach your dog everything he needs to know about performing tunnels! In this self-study course, you'll teach your dog these incredibly useful tunnel skills:
- Commitment from all approach angles
- Tunnel discriminations: which side to take
- Tunnel bypass and when NOT to take the tunnel
- Commitment from a distance so you can move to your next spot on course
- Creating turns on the exit as well as extension exits
- Stays in front of a tunnel
- Rear crosses on the entry
- Backside tunnel entries
- How to find the line after a tunnel
- Turn backs to the tunnel
- And MORE!
This course is appropriate for all levels—from true beginners to competition-level dogs looking to proof skills or correct gaps in training. It's also perfect for small space training to get you in the groove for running bigger courses.
You can start the Tracy Sklenar self-study course whenever you like. It includes 4 lessons that you can complete at your own pace. There are no fixed deadlines or due dates.
What is included with your purchase?
- Access to all course materials on both mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content
All dogs age 6 months and older, whether just starting agility or competing at the Masters level.
Equipment and space needed
- A tunnel (minimum 12 feet) and 3 or 4 jump wings or cones.
- 20' x 20' or 30' x 30' training space
Note: All games can be modified to suit the equipment and space you have available.
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.