Digital Magazine Frequently Asked Questions
The digital edition is an exact digital replica of the print version, but it offers you many advantages, including:
- Access to content many days earlier than you would receive the print version by mail
- Access to content through the online version (read it using a website link) or a dedicated Apple and Droid app that will run on all of your devices
- Time-saving tools that take you right to the articles, features, and sections that are most important to you
- Links for easy navigation to content on the web such as additional resources and advertisers' websites
- Convenient features that allow you to search for text in a single issue or all of your issues, zoom in on desired areas, and share articles with friends or colleagues
- Ability to print an entire issue or just specific pages
- Ability to download a copy to your computer or other devices for traveling or offline reading
- On a PC or Mac, Adobe Air or higher is required to view the digital edition in the NXTBook reader. Many Internet-enabled computers already have this free browser plug-in installed. If yours does not, you will be prompted to install it when you try to open your first issue. Other than that, all you need is a standard web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
- To read an issue even when you aren't connected to the Internet, download the digital edition as a PDF. You can then access it with your computer or any device that reads PDF files.
- You can read the digital edition on an iPad, iPhone, iTouch, or other iOS device just by using the browser on the device to go to the URL for a particular issue.
- You can use our dedicated iOS app that is available in the Apple App store.
- You can read the digital edition on an Android device just by using the browser on the device to go to the URL for a particular issue.
- You can use our dedicated Android app that is available in the Google Play store.
For the best results on reading and downloading CLEAN RUN in digital format, we recommend that you have a broadband connection to the Internet. Dial-up users should have at least a 56K modem, but even with that, performance will be extremely slow and you may have problems trying to download issues.
Using your existing user name and password, you will be able to access all of your digital issues on your new computer or new device. If, however, you previously downloaded digital issues, you will need to repeat that process to have access to those issues on the new computer or device.
To print, you must use the online version of the digital edition; you cannot print from the CR app. You can print the entire issue or just select pages. Be aware, however, that depending on the capabilities of your printer, printing the magazine can be time-consuming and ink-intensive. Be sure to try the printing feature in the sample digital issue so that you know what type of results to expect on your printer.
You will be notified via email as each new issue becomes available. You can view or download your issues whenever it's most convenient for you. The notification emails will be addressed from email@example.com, so be sure that your spam filter is set to recognize this address as a "safe sender." If you do not get an email notification or you have misplaced the link to a particular issue, just go to the appropriate issue in the past issues section of the store. You do not need to purchase the issue if it's already part of your subscription; just use the link provided to go to the issue.
If you are using the CR App on your iOS device, you will get a push notification that alerts you that a new issue is available.
Please contact customer service for help with any questions you have or if you are experiencing a problem with the digital edition.
Yes, we are happy to convert your subscription to the digital edition. Please contact customer service.
No problem. Please contact customer service. We will issue you a full credit for the digital subscription that you can use to purchase a subscription to the printed magazine.
Yes, we offer an ALL ACCESS subscription. For an additional $10 you receive a year of both the printed magazine and the digital edition.
We are sorry that you want to cancel your subscription. Please contact customer service and they will take care of it for you.
If the cancellation is due to a service problem, we would appreciate knowing the reason so we can make improvements for the future.