Digital Magazine Frequently Asked Questions
Your digital magazine account is completely separate from your Clean Run website/store account.
If you go to www.cleanrun.com, sign in, and edit the log-in information for your store account, it will have no effect on the information you need to enter to sign in to a digital issue of the magazine. While you control your website account information, you cannot change your digital magazine account; only Clean Run customer service can set up or change the sign-in email address and password for your digital magazines.
In addition, the digital magazines you have purchased are not listed in your Clean Run website account. To locate a particular digital magazine, please see How to Access Digital Issues.
What application do I use to read the digital magazine?
On a Computer:
- On a PC or Mac, Adobe Air or higher is required to view the digital edition in the NXTBook reader. Many Internet-enabled computers already have this free browser plug-in installed. If yours does not, you will be prompted to install it when you try to open your first issue. Other than that, all you need is a standard web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
- To read an issue even when you aren't connected to the Internet, download the digital edition as a PDF. You can then access it with your computer or any device that reads PDF files.
- You can read the digital edition on an iPad, iPhone, iTouch, or other iOS device just by using the browser on the device to go to the URL for a particular issue.
- You can use our dedicated iOS app that is available in the Apple App store.
- You can read the digital edition on an Android device just by using the browser on the device to go to the URL for a particular issue.
- You can use our dedicated Android app that is available in the Google Play store.
What Internet connection speed should I have?
For the best results on reading and downloading CLEAN RUN in digital format, we recommend that you have a broadband connection to the Internet. Dial-up users should have at least a 56K modem, but even with that, performance will be extremely slow and you may have problems trying to download issues.
Is there a limit on how many times I can download or access each digital issue?
If my computer or device dies can I still access my subscription?
Using your existing user name and password, you will be able to access all of your digital issues on your new computer or new device. If, however, you previously downloaded digital issues, you will need to repeat that process to have access to those issues on the new computer or device.
Can I print the digital edition?
To print, you must use the online version of the digital edition; you cannot print from the CR app. You can print the entire issue or just select pages. Be aware, however, that depending on the capabilities of your printer, printing the magazine can be time-consuming and ink-intensive.
If you download the issue as a PDF file, you can also print from the PDF.
How do I get my digital issues?
You will be notified via email as each new issue becomes available. You can view or download your issues whenever it's most convenient for you. The notification emails will be addressed from firstname.lastname@example.org, so be sure that your spam filter is set to recognize this address as a "safe sender." If you do not get an email notification or you have misplaced the link to a particular issue, If you do not get an email notification or you have misplaced the link to a particular issue, see our help page on How to Access Digital Issues.
What if I have questions about using the digital magazine?
Please contact customer service for help with any questions you have or if you are experiencing a problem with the digital edition.
We also have a video tutorial available that demonstrates how to use the features of the digital magazine, including how to print pages and download it.