Clip and Go Tunnel Bags hold your tunnels securely in place no matter what surface you're running on—matting, grass, artificial turf, sand—and whether you're indoors or outdoors. You'll find that with Clip and Go Tunnel Bags, you can use far fewer sets of bags to keep your tunnels in place, which means less weight to haul around and fewer tunnel bags to buy!
The V2 version is the same as the original except that the straps have been made longer to better accommodate the use of 26"-diameter tunnels as well as 24".
The low-profile, triangular design offers many advantages over traditional tunnel bags:
- Creates a low center of gravity for excellent stability
- Allows the bags to slide under the curved sides of the tunnel so the bags act as wedges, cradling the tunnel and preventing movement
- Ensures the bags don't creep forward past the tunnel opening where they can obstruct the dog
- There's less surface area for handlers to accidentally trip over or for dogs to run into if they hit the side of the tunnel
Here's the full feature list and specs:
- Triangular portion of the bag is 9" high.
- Bottom of the bag is 17" long by 7" wide and is flat so that it makes full contact with the running surface—and more contact means better weight distribution and more stability.
- Bottom of the bag features heavy-duty rubber gripping nubs (like sports cleats).
- 18" ultra-wide two-piece strap spans two wires on a 6"-pitch tunnel, fitting snugly but not constricting or changing the shape of the tunnel. It's also impossible for ring crew to accidentally overtighten the bags and compress the tunnel.
- Designed so that all individual bags are completely interchangeable when creating pairs; there is no left side and right side bag required to put a pair together, and you don't have to worry about color coding the sides!
- Made of mildew-, rot-, and UV-resistant plastic coated vinyl (PVC).
- Padded, reinforced grab handle on each bag for easy lifting.
- Heavy-duty, industrial-strength, mildew- and rot-resistant thermoplastic zipper to seal in weight bags.
We recommend filling the Clip and Go Tunnel Bags with sand or pea stone. Small recloseable plastic bags are included with each tunnel bag for this purpose. You want 30 lbs. of weight in each bag.
Packaging: Price includes two Clip and Go Tunnel Bags that connect together (enough for one end of a tunnel) and inner plastic bags for filling with sand or pea stone.
Having trouble with your tunnel openings sliding out from underneath your tunnel bags?
Any tunnel bag with a connecting strap that is wider than the distance been two wires of your tunnel has the potential for this to happen. There are several things you can do to prevent it.
- When positioning your Clip and Go Tunnel Bag, make sure the gap between the two straps is centered over a tunnel rib as shown in the photo. The ribbing helps hold the tunnel in place.
- Don't try to place a tunnel bag lined up right at the tunnel opening. Instead, move it away from the opening until you can center the gap on a tunnel rib as described above.
- Next make sure that the tunnel bag is strapped down tightly enough. It should be fastened as tightly as possible, but not to the point that it causes any depression in the top of the tunnel.
- Lastly, if have a curved tunnel and the tunnel is pulling out when the dogs hits the curve of the tunnel, then you need to add more bags at the curve.
"They are wider, more stable, grip better, and can't constrict the tunnel and cause dogs to hit their heads on narrow strips that are too tight. Clip and Go is owned and operated by an engineer who loves agility and puts all his expertise into improving the equipment we use." —Debora Benoit
"We really love ours! Much better than the old style. We are indoors on turf and the rubber bottoms do stay in place really well. Hope to be ordering more at some point." —Sue McGinty
"The Clip and Go bags are amazing. I hosted a workshop at my house and the power of some of the dogs blasting through the tunnels split the seams of one tunnel, but the ends never moved. They're great!" —Marilyn Lindsey