Clip & Go's Trainer's Edge Tunnel Bags offer many of the same features of their deluxe tunnel bags at a lower cost, making them a great choice for backyard training.
Here's the full feature list and specs:
- Low-profile design holds tunnels more securely than other styles of tunnel bags
- Made of UV-resistant plastic coated vinyl (PVC)
- Rubber grab handle on each bag for easy lifting
- 16" long zipper makes filling the bag easy
- Bottom of the bag features 2 large grip pads
- Bottom of the bag is 16" long x 7" wide and is flat so that it makes full contact with the ground—more contact means better weight distribution and more stability
- The top of the bag is 9+" wide with three (3) 2" x 13" Velcro strips to hold the the bags securely together
- Triangular portion of the bag is 10" high
- Designed to fit a 24" and 26" diameter tunnel
- Available only in yellow with blue ends
We recommend filling each Trainer's Edge Tunnel Bag with 30 lbs. of pea stone (also called pea gravel) rather than sand. Pea stone does not pack into a solid block, making it a safer choice for our dogs.
Packaging: Price includes two Trainer's Edge Tunnel Bags that connect together (enough for one end of a tunnel).