Clip and Go Agility 3-in-1 Weave Pole Bases - Set of 12
Clip and Go has modified the design of their 3-in-1 Weave Pole Bases so they no longer require tools to adjust. The bases easily lock into one of 6 positions from straight to 10" of offset.
Clip and Go Weave Pole Bases are spaced at 24" and are designed to be used three different ways:
- 2x2 Weaves: Use the bases without attaching the provided couplers to give yourself 6 pairs of 2x2s.
- Channel Weaves: Use the couplers provided to connect each of the 2x2 bases and adjust their position to the desired amount of channel offset.
- Competition Weaves: Straighten the couplers and lock them together for a set of rigid straight competition poles.
Made of all aluminum, the fully assembled set of bases without any poles weigh 24.8 lbs.
- Ships for FREE in the continental USA.
- Some assembly required before the initial use (see instructions).
- Weave poles are not included with the bases, but can be purchased separately. Or, you can use any 3/4" schedule 40 PVC pipe with an internal diameter of at least 1.050".
Optional Weave Poles
- Our weave poles are made from 3/4" UV-resistant, furniture-grade PVC (outside diameter of 1-1/16"). They are 39-7/8" long and solid colored (no tape).
- Our white weave poles are solid white and do not include any striping (the striped white poles shown in the photos are the Tapeless Weave Poles we sell).
- If you are ordering color weave poles, you may select 1 or 2 colors. If you specify a 1st Color and a 2nd Color we will send you 6 poles in one color and 6 poles in the second color. If you only select 1 color, we will send you 12 poles in that color.
Important Shipping Note: Clip and Go 3-in-1 Weave Bases are shipped directly from the manufacturer in Michigan via UPS or Fedex Ground. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.