Transform your dog's weaknesses into strengths with the groundbreaking Fit Dog Home Evaluation (FDHE)!
- Does your active canine companion have any hidden weaknesses?
- Are they favoring one side of their body over the other?
- Are you wondering how to optimize their health, fitness, and overall performance?
Introducing the Fit Dog Home Evaluation, the ultimate tool designed to empower you to take charge of your dog's well-being. This unique, do-it-yourself, at-home evaluation is your key to crafting a customized fitness plan for your beloved canine companion. The FDHE is specifically created to:
- Uncover your dog's starting point in the canine gym and assess their foundational behaviors.
- Reveal if your dog is well-balanced, has any weaknesses, or follows preferred movement patterns.
- Determine whether your dog is harnessing the potential of both their left and right sides equally.
- Establish your dog's baseline fitness score, allowing you to track their progress as they embark on their fitness journey.
Embarking on a journey to improve your dog's fitness and health can be a daunting task, especially when you're unsure where to start. The Fit Dog Home Evaluation is here to guide you through over 10 functional fitness tests you can perform with your dog, providing you with clear insights into their strengths and weaknesses.
As you complete these fun and engaging tests, you'll be able to rate and score each one, culminating in a total score out of 150. This score becomes your foundation for success in your canine fitness journey.
The Fit Dog Home Evaluation was developed by Carolyn McIntyre (Hons.BKin., MSc. PT, PgCPain, Diploma in Canine Rehabilitation), a leading expert in the realm of canine physio, fitness and injury prevention. Carolyn has meticulously designed a set of functional fitness tests that will evaluate your dog's:
- Body condition score
- Ability to find a natural stack position
- Front limb leg preference
- Hind limb leg preference
- Impulse control
With your purchase, you'll receive a comprehensive 20-page PDF instructional guide complete with detailed test explanations and video demonstrations. Additionally, it includes a separate scoring sheet for you to record your dog's results, making tracking progress a breeze.
Don't leave your dog's health, happiness, and performance to chance. Invest in the Fit Dog Home Evaluation and gain the clarity and purpose you need to provide the best care for your dog.
Stop guessing and start your journey to a healthier, happier dog today with the Fit Dog Home Evaluation! Your canine companion deserves the best.
E-Book Format: This E-Book in only available as a PDF file. A PDF file can be read with Adobe Reader on your computer or laptop, and can also be transferred to various reading devices from your computer.
Please note that you must have an account in the Clean Run store to purchase and access the download. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one when you check out. Once you have completed checkout, you can get your E-Book by going to your account download page, https://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=access.download. For instructions on how to download the file to your personal computer and then transfer it to your reading device, please go to How Do I Load My E-Book to My Reading Device?