Karen Pryor's i-Click has earned rave reviews for its slender design, quiet sound, and cool look—function and fashion fused into serious training gear. The i-Click has been designed to let you click successfully no matter how you happen to grab hold of it. You can click with your thumb, your palm, or even your foot. And, no more worries about clicking if you are wearing gloves, if you suffer from arthritis, or if you have long nails or large hands.
Accept no imitations! Revolutionary in design and function the original i-Click clicker was designed by the clicker trainers at Karen Pryor Clicker Training to provide the next generation tool for clicker training.
- A Quiet Click: Perfect for classes or sound sensitive animals. Animals trained with a louder box clicker can easily understand it, too.
- Timing is Everything: The i-Click is always in a clickable position no matter how you hold it, so you never miss a click.
- Perfectly Sized: The i-Click is small enough to be hidden in your palm, so you don't need to worry about it becoming a visual cue.
- Balanced Clicking: The trigger is perfectly designed so only a small amount of pressure is needed to click, but can't easily be clicked early or mistakenly.
- Everyone Can Click: The i-Click is disabled-friendly and can be strapped to a wheel chair and clicked with your palm or chin.
Available in assorted colors; please allow us to choose for you.