Free shipping in the contiguous USA! Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
This weave pole base has 6 weave poles that slide back and forth to create a "channel" for teaching your dog to weave. The width of the channel is gradually decreased over time until the dog is weaving poles in a straight line.
The poles can be locked in place to use them as competition weave poles. While using them in the Clean Run training center, we have not had to lock them down while doing channel training. The sliders the poles are designed so they stay in place well.
- Bases are made from 3/16" thick by 3" wide steel.
- Bases are painted using a powder-coating process.
- Middle section of base has a sand coating applied to keep dogs from slipping if they step on the base.
- Base has holes for staking
- Base is hinged so that you can fold it in half for easier transportation and storage.
- Poles are 1.125" in diameter and 40" long.
- Your choice of tapeless striped poles (the color striping is infused into the PVC during the manufacturing process) or solid color furniture-grade PVC poles. You may choose a second color if you want contrasting poles.