Subtitle: Perfecting the Skills You Need Is as Easy as One Jump Two Jump!
Author: Sandy Rogers
Running Time: 3 hours, 39 minutes
Bonus Materials: 63-page training booklet in PDF format
Release Date: Fall 2009
Each chapter of the original One Jump Two Jump DVD has been made into a "lesson" in one of our Learning Center classrooms, and each subchapter has been made into an activity for the appropriate lesson. This gives you a quick and easy way to find material that you want to go back and re-watch.
Your purchase includes:
- Access on mobile devices and your computer.
- Ability do download the files to your mobile device so you can use them offline while you're out training.
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content; you can go back any time to watch the videos.
Need help with your training, but tired of too much technical detail? Help is here! An easy-to-use system for learning handling and teaching dog skills that's presented in plain English, and that uses only 2 jumps!
The object of the game of agility is pretty simple. To succeed, you need a dog that knows where he's going next, knows when to turn, and knows when to accelerate to the next obstacle. And you need to have a plan that keeps you out of his way. So you need to be in sync with your dog and have a clear method of communication.
The drills in this DVD are designed to help all levels of dogs and handlers perfect the skills they need to be in sync with each other, and are intended to be used throughout a team's agility career.
As the dogs master these drills, you'll find them more easily putting together sequences in course work. And you'll find that you're able to identify the drills in parts of courses, which improves your ability to handle those sequences so that feeling of being in sync with your dog starts to happen a lot more often.
The really exciting thing is that the One Jump, Two Jump program can be accomplished using just two jumps—this makes the program very doable for people with limited equipment and training space.
- For more advanced handlers, the drills provide a thorough review of the fundamental handling and dog skills needed to succeed in agility at any level. They also allow you to identify missing links in your training and eliminate them. You can then use the drills for regular maintenance work to keep your team's skills sharp.
- For less experienced handlers or for handlers who feel out of sync with their dogs (perhaps your dog is spinning, barking, turning very wide, or not running as fast as he could), the drills teach you and your dog a communication system that will enable your team to negotiate courses in any venue. This is a flexible communication system that allows room for you to make the best choices for your particular team.
Click on the "Outline" document icon above to see all the skills covered in this DVD.
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand courses, on-demand lessons, webinars, or streaming DVDs.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.