Like hiding broccoli in mac and cheese, you can disguise the boring vegetables that are good dog training skills in a delicious cheesy sauce of fun and hilarious tricks. You won’t even realize you’re becoming a better trainer along the way! As a bonus, maybe (finally) your dog will think you’re smart!
This is not your mother's dog training—less frustration, fewer errors, and faster progress in all areas of training are possible with the skills you take away from this class. From basic targeting skills, we will branch off into a myriad of complex tricks that will be fun and engaging for both you and your dog to learn.
You can start this self-study course whenever you like. It includes four lessons that you can complete at your own pace. There are no fixed deadlines or due dates.
What is included with your purchase?
- Access to all course materials on both mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- No expiring content—you can go back any time to read and watch lessons. There is no time limit.
No prerequisites for dog or handler, but a basic understanding of clicker training principles is useful.
- Various sized targets for your dog to stand on, put their front feet on, their back feet on, as well as smaller targets such as FitPaws or Flexiness pods, or coasters
- Small piece of Plexiglass or other transparent material (such as the transparent lid of a tupperware container)
- Something your dog can stick their head in (such as a cone or long box)
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.