BUNDLE DEAL: Trainer's Select Agility Tunnel with Tunnel Bags - 14-foot
|In stock, ready to ship
|Must ship by UPS or Fedex Ground - No PO boxes Learn More
|This item is not eligible for storewide discounts
FREE shipping in the contiguous USA.
With this special bundle, you get:
- 1 – 4-foot long, 24"-diameter, 6"-pitch, 14oz/ft PVC-coated vinyl with 3.76mm (0.148") steel wires that are heat-welded in place and enclosed with a heat-bonded PVC protective wear strip. There is a heavy-duty, 1/2" thick hoop enclosed in PVC at each tunnel opening to provide additional structural integrity.
- 3 sets of Trainer's Edge Tunnel Bags
This Trainer's Select Tunnel Training bundle offers a more affordable way for agility handlers to include a long tunnel in their backyard training.
We recommend filling each Trainer's Edge Tunnel Bag with 30 lbs. of pea stone (also called pea gravel) rather than sand. Pea stone does not pack into a solid block, making it a safer choice for our dogs.
The tunnel weighs 31 lbs. and is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
Packaging: Price includes a 14'-long Trainer's Select Tunnel plus 3 sets of Trainer's Edge Tunnel Bags (one pair of bags for each end of the tunnel and one pair for the middle of the tunnel).
We offer a one-year limited warranty on dog tunnels by RiteChoice Tunnels against defects in materials and workmanship. When you receive your tunnel, please inspect it carefully to make certain the tunnel is in satisfactory condition. If any problem needs to be addressed, we ask that you email our customer service team immediately and attach photos along with a description of the problem.
The warranty does NOT cover improper storage or care of the tunnel:
- Tunnels should be stored away from extreme temperature conditions; temperatures over 120 degrees or below zero should be avoided.
- Tunnels should be carried when moved, not dragged.
- Also, as with all agility equipment, it is best to avoid exposure to the sun when not in use. Prolonged exposure to the sun will shorten the lifespan of your tunnel.
- If you are using metal tunnel holders, make sure there are no sharp edges that might damage the black PVC scuff strip extrusions that cover the wires.
The tunnels are intended to be used for dog agility and enrichment purposes only and the warranty does not cover products not used for the intended purpose.