Doggone Good has been known for their bait bags since they first opened their doors 16 years ago. The Trek & Train Treat Pouch has a magnetic closure and is made with 600D nylon (backpack material). The superior quality and design makes this a bait bag that will last for many dogs to come! This bait bag has loads of versatility whether you're using it for training, a trip to the park or coffee shop, or a day hike.
- Magnetic closure with pull cord lets you open and close with one hand with ease
- Front velcro pocket is 4"W x 3"H; roomy enough to hold various types of clickers, pickup bags, or special bait
- Zippered side-entry rear compartment (great for an outing when you need to bring money, credit cards, keys, or pickup bags)
- Grey interior lining allows better visibility of treats
- D-ring on side for attaching leads or training items
- Belt clip and belt loops allow you to choose multiple ways to wear your pouch (belt not included)
The Trek & Train bait bag is machine washable (line dry). It is 6"W x 5.5"H x 2"D (open), making it easy to access treats even if you have large hands.